The Aftermath Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes of Gaia's Most Active Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max Units Calculator (Excell sheet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huthvir

Forum Activity Level : 5

Max Units Calculator (Excell sheet) Empty
PostSubject: Max Units Calculator (Excell sheet)   Max Units Calculator (Excell sheet) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Hi guys, this will be my first post, but hopefully you all find it useful.

I was noticed a few details left out of the other max unit calculator, so I put this one together.

On the first sheet, type in your current resources, the max resources you can hold.

Then use the drop down menus to pick what unit you're making, and your Manufacturing, Bootcamp,
Intensive Training, and the Guild Training Center levels.

After all this, at the bottom will show the max number of that unit you can make, the time it will take to make them,
and the optimized resources to make all the resources.

Finally on the second sheet is just a little something for you to keep track of which skills you have leveled up to what.
for the Undead, Elf, Human, and Orc hero skills.

(excel is saved as a .xlsx, and I locked the spreadsheet because after just a day of using it, my brother and a couple of my friends I sent this to, to test, had accidentally deleted some parts of the codes.)

If you find any errors, or you have something you'd like me to try and put together send me a PM, or an in-game message, and i'll take a look into it. Twisted Evil
Attachments
Max Units Calculator (Excell sheet) AttachmentHeroes of Gaia.xlsx
(169 Kb) Downloaded 349 times

Last edited by Huthvir on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Huthvir

Forum Activity Level : 5

Max Units Calculator (Excell sheet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max Units Calculator (Excell sheet)   Max Units Calculator (Excell sheet) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 pm

There is a problem when calculating the time to make XX units when the time is over 24 hours, I'm looking at it now and will re-post the file once i correct the problem.

EDIT 1: I believe I've solved the problem with this issue, and have re-posted the fixed excel sheet.

EDIT 2: Re-posted an updated file that:
1) You choose how much time you have, and it tells you how many units you can make within that time limit.
2) Total force of units value being created.

EDIT 3: keep track of what buffs your hero has on him with his equipment, average +/- dmg as well as see how many of your enemies(NPC) units you can kill with X-many of your own units
Back to top Go down

Max Units Calculator (Excell sheet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aftermath Guild  :: The Courtyard :: Heroes of Gaia Links-
Jump to: